Thursday, August 31, 2017

Popsicle Crate Box.


Get some Popsicle sticks and make these small crates. Its cute, its fun and can be used for many different things. Everything is cuter in tiny versions and this little crate is just that. But its still big enough to store or display things.


Glue the sticks to make the sides and base and glue it all together to make the crate. Unfortunately, I do not have much pictures of the process, but you will get an idea. I made this at night and this is the only picture I have. As you can see the base and the two sets each of the longer sides and the shorter sides for the sides of the crate is glued and ready to be put together.


After all the sides are glued up together. And there you have the Popsicle crate!


Use to put some vase or store fruits, like strawberries and blueberries..:)


To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. So cute. I've seen similar crates for sale, I actually bought one because I thought it was cute, but I never realised I could make one myself. Thank you for sharing the tutorial at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa!
      You can't have enough of these..:) So, for next time, you can make your own..:)

      Delete
  2. So cute!!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple and beautiful crate box that can be used for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! So many uses...:)
      Thank you Miriam for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Great idea! (I visit you from the Really Crafty Link Party 83).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit and your comment Descabdello.:)

      Delete